A Day with The DogFather
For many reasons, some dog owners simply want to work with Don Sullivan “The DogFather” personally. Just one session with Don Sullivan can achieve far more than what months – even years – of training with most others could ever offer. Plus, being a TV personality, he’s a very entertaining guy to hang out with! A Day with The DogFather is a real event!
Top Up Session
Generally, A Day with The DogFather is sufficient to achieve a dramatic transformation in a dog’s behavior. However, those who wish to book one or more Top Up Sessions may do so. Rate: $250 per one-hour session.
Book a telephone consultation with a Certified DogFather Training Consultant for personalized training help. Rate: This service is currently unavailable
Given his busy schedule, Don Sullivan has limited spaces available for private training lessons. He would actually rather see everyone achieve their own success using his proven, extremely affordable Perfect Dog system. However, for those desiring personalized attention, please bear in mind that Don Sullivan only works with dog owners that are truly committed to the program.
A Day with The DogFather: $875. Includes:
- Private house call training (including drive time and fuel): Three (3) hours of personal one-on-one training with Don Sullivan, you, and your dog in the convenience of your own home, and in your own neighborhood. Training tailored to your individual dog’s needs.
- Secrets to Training the Perfect Dog system: Don Sullivan’s Patented Command Collar, 2-Disc DVD Set, Freedom Training Lines Set, Quick Start Guide, & Moisture-Proof Organizer Bag.
- Don Sullivan’s Field Training Cards: Convenient, waterproof flip cards featuring the important points and critical steps to remember when actively training your dog.
- Don Sullivan’s book, Wake up and Smell the Poop! (paperback)
- Other household members may be involved, as desired, to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- If you have multiple dogs, they may all be involved, however please bear in mind that one or more top up sessions will be needed to ensure all dogs receive a sufficient amount of training time.
- A DogFather Team member will coordinate the session with you according to when Don Sullivan will be in your area. Alternatively, you can discuss with the team member the possibility of flying with your dog to meet Don Sullivan on location, or possibly booking Don Sullivan to fly to you.